Sunday 15 April 2012

The art of detachment

I've been away from the blog for quite sometime, seeking alternative ways to communicate with people. I can assure you that the conventional ways of  conversing and interacting have failed both me and the postmodern society miserably.


Communication is our failsafe way to survive through society, our means to learn, cope and dream for a better tomorrow. But what happens when your safety net, fails you time and again?


Through the roads of Babylon I wandered
And I pondered to myself
What was it that kept people from seeing
The pale light of day
Warning them for the darkest night of the year.

In the roads of Babylon I wandered,
but to no avail.
The dimming light passed away
people went blind
and couldn't hear
the warning echo crying change

No comments:

Post a Comment