Monday 27 February 2012

Initium ...

The first time I met Marcus Drake, I could not decide whether he was this sweet person suffering from his own naiveté or a  full-blown lunatic. He would talk about his super-powers over and over again and about his biggest worries of all; his inability to apply his powers for the greater good.

The biggest irony of all was the fact that it was Marcus's duty to defend the greater good. He was a police officer mind you.
"I do Justice a disservice on a daily basis you know. The hardest thing about being a cop is dealing with that inner struggle inside of you. The battle of good and evil. And in most cases, evil prevails."

I never lost my faith in my strange super hero acquaintance. After all, it isn't everyday that you meet a man whose bones cannot be broken and his blood cannot be shed.

Marcus Drake became my super-hero the day he decided to stop acting like a law enforcer and turned himself into a servant of Nemesis ...

No comments:

Post a Comment